Monday, May 31, 2010

Some Recent Cards

I recently made a couple of cards that I thought I'd show off! The first is a Christening card I made for a co-worker. I made it blue since it was for a little baby boy and found this great cross on my Cricut Wedding cart. I used a glue pad to cover the cross with glitter and then used glossy accents to set it. The bookplates are also from my Cricut cart. and the flowers are from Hero Arts. I love the way it came out, but more importantly my co-worker loved it!



A close up of the cross and flower details:
This second card I made to send to a friend. I recently started buying stuff from Crop Chocolate and bought a pack of the Making Memories Anthology paper. First off, CC is super cheap and has some great deals, so it was a score. Second, the paper made excellent cards since it has a white backside and is a little bit thinner than CS. All I had to do was cut a card form and fold! I love how the colors are soft and make a great "hello" card. I used a sketch from Mojo Monday.
A close up of the Hero Arts flower with button detail:
That cute little birdie stamp is a Hero Arts stamp too! Love their stuff! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and I will be back later this week to share some great LO's I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment