Sunday, December 20, 2009

Eek! I have been a really bad blogger lately! I have been so busy with Christmas Projects, tradeshows for work in the fall and daily life that I haven't blogged since Sept.! It's pretty amazing that I have found time to sit down and do it now, but here goes!

Thought I'd share a LO I did at one of the tradeshows while stuck in a hotel. The design is pretty basic and the only thing I had to cut with was my paper trimmer, so all of the lines are straight! When I found this kit on sale at The Scrap Room, I just knew I had to have it for these pics! These were B-day cookies I made for my husband this year back in July! So, that shows how backed up I am with my scrapbooking!




Next, I have a pic of the November Raffle Prize Winners Prize for my Etsy store! A set of cute holiday cards that can be used at any time of the festive season! Congratulations go out to joyfulgreetings who won this cute set that I made!



Well, I have more Christmas Cards to finish! I hope everybody has a great holiday and I will be sure to post again after they're all done!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment