Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thought I'd share a page I completed this weekend. I am a member of The Scrap Room, www.scrap-room.com and I receive the kits each month. Recently, I also started perusing their message boards and forums for scrapbooking chit-chat and such. Each month they have challenges for their kits and this LO is in response to a 4 kits in 1 challenge. Each month there are 4 kits in the club and this challenge is to use at least one thing from each kit on one LO. This month was a little difficult as two of the kits had a masculine feel and two had a feminine feel (in my view, at least). I matched up some of the paper with this pic of my older brother and my niece and went from there. I love how the LO has a mix of masculine and feminine vibes, since that was the feeling I was going for. I wanted to document how much my older brother has changed since we were younger and what a great father he is. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment