Monday, September 7, 2009

A new me....

Well hello to the big world of blogging! I already have a small blog at scrapbooksetc.com but I have been looking for a way to express my creativity a little more lately. Well, blogging world, here I am!


I am very proud of myself for not only being able to start this blog but to also make it function and have the RSS feed to my etsy store at the bottom! This was a great achievement by itself, so I am feeling quite accomplished.

The point of this blog however is not to bore you with my limited technological ablities but to wow you with my creativity, so I will show some of that off now. I have not been making very many scrapbook pages lately, since it is summer and nice outside. However, I have had the occasion to make quite a few cards lately. I have decided to only use the scraps I have in my container and no new paper as a way to use up my ever growing stash of scraps. It is my philosophy that anything larger than 1" x 1" is useable, so my scrap collection is huge! The following cards are made only with scraps and I am very pleased with the way they came out. Now, I only have to make more scrapbook pages so that I can accumulate more scraps for cards! Hehehehe......

A card for a retiring co-worker: I got the scraps from the August kits from the scrap-room
Several Thank You cards for co-workers: Notice how I used the same stamp set for all three!!


Well, that's all for now! Hope everybody had a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment