Monday, January 3, 2011

Make A Wish

Wow! I have not had as much time to scrapbook these past few weekends! My nieces spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday in MA with my family so it was a fun and busy weekend. We had sleepover duty Friday night and it was a blast! The girls were great and we all had a good time with them. Then my husband and I did some family visiting on Saturday and my Mom's birthday was yesterday. Good thing I took today off of work to relax and have a girls day with my Mom (an extension of her birthday). She chose to have a scrap session at her house so I can't complain! :)

Here is a card I made quickly yesterday for my Mom's birthday. The only creative thing I did all weekend! I was lucky I still had some Teresa Collins 'Celebrate' paper scraps from a  kit at The Scrap Room. These papers are gorgeous and I love how easy it was to whip up a birthday card!


Well, have to pack some scrap supplies for our impromptu scrap session! Hope to have some more pages to post later! Hope everyone had another great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment