Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some More Christmas Layouts....

My mom and I spent this past Monday scrapping together at her house. There is something about being away from home and all of the usual things that can distract you from scrapping to really motivate you to get some work done! While there I finished up these three layouts with some of the Dec. kit from The Scrap Room's FOTM kit. Then, I got sick all week and never got a chance to take pics of them....until now! After sleeping most of this weekend I am feeling a little bit better.

Before & After
A layout about my husband and his infamous overeating at Christmastime! Or, rather any time at that! He talks about his mother's Prime Rib it seems like every day in December until the day arrives when he can eat it....and eat it all he does! Look at the size of that thing! I'm surprised he can move afterward, but that is exactly what he does....he moves to a chair to take a nap :)

Materials Used: Basic Grey 'Jovial' FOTM kit with add on embellishment and PP kits, 'Jovial' embellishments bought separately, Doodlebug alpha stickers, Colorbox Chalk ink in Creamy Brown, Zig Journalig Pen in 05 Black

Holiday Fun
A layout about my little brother and how much fun my nieces have with him when we all get together. He is like a kid-fun magnet and they are drawn to him! Sometimes it gets a little rowdy, but I think he has a problem where he can't say no to these two cuties!


Materials Used: Crate Paper 'Snow Day' FOTM kit with add-on PP and embellishment kits, Inkadinkadoo white gel pen, Doodlebug alpha stickers, Zig Journaling pen in 05 Black, Colorbox Chalk ink in creamy brown.

 Present Time
Opening presents on Christmas is just more fun with little kids around! Watching these two tear into gifts really gets you in the mood for Christmas! This layout will go in their album which I plan on giving them when they are older. 

Materials Used: Jillibean Soup 'Christmas Soup' FOTM kit with add-on PP kit, Jillibean Soup Alpha Stickers, Zig journaling pen in 01 & 05 Black, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown, Martha Stewart Border Punch. 

There are many more Christmas layouts to come...including a 2-page spread for Christmas day/night at each parent's house and of course.....my nieces with their Star Wars helmets on that we got them!! Those are some funny pics! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, these are FANTASIC!!! That first one just made me burst out laughing :). So funny!!! I soooooo love those crate paper xmas line colours. I think I have liked all the layouts I have seen made with those papers!

    ReplyDelete