Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Using up a kit!

  This is the only kit from The Scrap Room that I managed to use up entirely from last month. I loved how well it went with some heritage photos I had found at my Grandma's house while cleaning. Definitely a paper line I would drool over at the store ;) The My Mind's Eye 'Gertie' line is gorgeous!

The photo on this layout is a little crooked since it is just a stand-in pic. It is the original & I still need to make a copy of it :) That's me at my parent's house in front of a rock they have on their front lawn. Celebrating my first birthday! I can't believe how much everything in that picture has now changed!
 The adorable pink-tinted photo of my dad at 6 months. I just didn't have it in me to convert it to B&W, so these papers were perfect for it!
 My older brother at about 10 years old and me at 4 1/2 months. Hanging out on the couch at Mom's!

I get both the add-on embellishments and the add-on PP kits so I have a lot of coordinating stuff to work with. The only thing I have left, after making some flowers with the scraps, is the matching CS that came with the kit. Can't believe I didn't use that and instead opted for some PP backgrounds! These patterns were so gorgeous it was hard not to! I'm sure the CS will make some great cards someday!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment