Monday, May 9, 2011

Waiting on the new kits!

I try to make at least one LO a month from each of the lines I get in my monthly kit sub from The Scrap Room. If I don't keep up with it (except for around Christmas) I start to wonder if I should keep getting the monthly kits. So I really try to make at least one LO from each line and sometimes I can completely use up an entire kit!  I figured I would start posting the LOs here on the blog so I can be held accountable :) Since the May kits should be arriving this week I thought I'd post a LO from each of the April kits. It was wonderful to work with and you can tell I've found some older pictures recently, too!

A LO of my parent's and I at my first birthday party. I love how BG can be easily turned into a vintage/heritage page! Love their papers!
Made Using the Basic Grey 'Hello Luscious' Line
 My dad at six months old! I love the pic, although they obviously used some pink tinting on it. I tried to color-correct it as much as I could but I didn't want to convert it to black and white. I love how wonderfully the MME paper matched it!
Made using the My Mind's Eye 'Gertie' Line (which I completely used up!!)
 The blue heron at work last summer...thinking he was hiding in a tree. It is quite a sight to see one of them land in a tree!
Made using the Cosmo Cricket 'Social Club' line
 A funny LO about how my little brother took over our lives when he came. Look how I've been shoved into the lower corner of the photo! I had my mom cracking up over this picture at a recent crop!
Made using the Studio Calico 'State Fair' line
 So....now I am all ready for this month's kit! I did manage to completely use up the MME kit and if my kit doesn't come today I might be able to post the pics later. Thanks for looking & happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment