Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feral Kittens!

My husband and I recently fostered 6 feral kittens from the feral cat colony at work. They were from 2 different litters but all related, so one big happy family! They went to work with me everyday and lived in our upstairs bathroom for 3 weeks!! It was getting a little cramped :) We did keep the little tiger and I'm sure you'll be seeing more pics of him soon!

I loved this Basic Grey paper and I thought it was just wonderful for this LO. I used a sketch posted at The Scrap Room for their Got Sketches challenge. The sketch is by Pamela Young for Scrapbook Challenges.


The paw print embellishment I made all by myself! I used a stamp from Elle's Studio, stamped it on cream cardstock with Memento Ink in brown and then covered it with Ranger Glossy Accents. After it dried I cut it out and glued it onto a matching stripe paper from the BG paper. Roughed it up a bit on the edges and used my Colorbox Ink to ink the edges. Looks like I bought it from the store and I love it!

I love mixing up the alphas in my titles lately. For this title I used both BoBunny and Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers. Love the combination!



I also recently bought a white pen from Inkssentials to create the frame around the LO. I love it, it works great and it really shows up on the dark cardstock!

Materials Used: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers Paper, Making Memories and Cosmo Cricket Alpha Stickers, Inkssentials White Pen, Elles Studio stamp, Memento Ink in Brown, Cream Cardstock, Ranger Glossy Accents, Fiskars Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment