Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friends

Actually got a LO done this busy weekend! Friday I went to the Boston area to celebrate my brother's graduation from the Fire Academy, Saturday we went to the Big E with my in-laws and had a great time and today I went to a class at the LSS and also celebrated my anniversary two days early with my hubby (Tuesday does not seem like a good night to have fun after work!). Phew...I'm tired just thinking about it all again...but it was a fun weekend! Here is a LO that I actually got done! Armed with the fabulous Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl kit from this months Flavor's Of the Month kit from The Scrap Room and a wonderful sketch by Helen Croft from Let's Scrap I was ready! By the way...I loved the vintage feel and look of these papers!

Here is the sketch:
and here is my take on it:
Materials Used: Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl September FOTM kit from the Scrap Room and add-on embellishment kit, Thickers Alphas, Zig journaling pens in 05 & 01 Black

I just loved the little little chipboard sticker flowers that came with the kit and had a blast layering them and inking them up!
My favorite new obsession is banners....and this one from the Sassafrass Lass line did not disappoint me! The sticker sheet that came in the add-on embellishment kit had 4 different ones to choose from and I loves them all! Here is a close up of the one I chose!
I just love how this line all looked together on a LO! With the kit, the only thing I had to add was my journaling pens and alphas for the title! Combined with the sketch it was an easy LO to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment